Home » » 3D Computer Programs

3D Computer Programs

Can’t find a house plan or style that you like? Create your own. That’s what I did. There were so many house plans that I liked but I couldn’t decide on just one. I wanted to combine all of the best features of many plans into my own dream home design!

So what’s the next step? Well, you need to find a computer program that lets you design in 3D. Let me just tell you that there are tons of 3D software programs out there to choose from. I have tried them all. Some are free and some will cost you some money. The best free program to get started with is Google Sketchup. It is very user friendly and has many video tutorials that show you step-by-step how to create things. I have been using this program for a few months and there are still a few things that I am not sure how to do. It can be a little frustrating. It does help if you have some prior experience with 3D modeling.

Google Sketchup does have a Pro version for advanced users but it is quite expensive. I don’t recommend it unless you are pretty advanced.

Overall, the best and most user friendly software available is Punch! 3D Software. I was able to create a basic home design in literally 1 minute! It’s that easy. You won’t find an easier, more straightforward program to use. There are many different versions of Punch! but I have found the most recent version to be the best one and very affordable. Check out the website below and watch the video. You will see that it doesn’t get any easier than this to create your dream home! Have fun creating.

Punch! Home and Landscape Design Suite
Powered by Blogger.