Home » » Tuesday's Customer Inspiration - Tara's creative touch on multiple Jubilee Furniture pieces!

Tuesday's Customer Inspiration - Tara's creative touch on multiple Jubilee Furniture pieces!

Apparently all I have to do is write a pathetic post like last week's in order to have wonderful customers email me fabulous photos! Just a reminder, here's the skinny on Tuesday customer inspiration:

1.) you buy something from Jubilee Furniture

2.) you take it home and either
a.) use it exactly as it is when you purchased it or
b.) transform it into something even more amazing

3.) you live your life and sort of forget about Jubilee Furniture until you see some freckle faced, curly haired, middle age woman and remember me and how I sort of made you promise to email me photos of what you purchased

4.) you take a photo (or photos) of said furniture and email me at sgalbraith@outreachcommin.org

5.) you live happily ever after - guaranteed!

I've mentioned Tara before when her friend, Shelli, sent in amazing photos of some $25 chairs she transformed and her refinished West Elm table (read/see more about it here) - but today's spotlight is totally on Tara! In the email Tara sent the subject line is overwhelming guilt - do I know how to spread it or what?!


These first photos are of Tara's daughter's room and a triple mirror that Tara purchased from Jubilee Furniture and then sanded, primed and painted black to match the black dresser (which she had also sanded/primed/painted). It's amazing how a coat of black paint will unify pieces and make them look wonderful! I LOVE the green color on the walls too!


Tara reupholstered this bench with some really neat fabric and when I asked her about it she said she bought several yards -but wasn't sure what she was going to do with it - until she purchased the bench and realized the material would be perfect (and it is!). This sweet bench sits just inside Tara's front door.


The photo top left is actually taken in the store and then here's the same chair - in new form - in Tara's living room! Tara writes, The chair was the hardest! I used a canvas material that doesn't have much give, so it was difficult to get a smooth line. I did like it so much that I put in in the living room instead of my daughter's desk! Nice job, Tara - it's look great!


The lamp, hot-pink chair and artwork are all from Jubilee - and the lamp got a fabulous make-over! The lamp shade was designed by Tara's 9 year old daughter. How fun!

Tara ends her email with these words: You know how much fun Shelli and I have coming and searching for treasures! I encourage everyone to come in and donate and also see what awesome pieces you get in. It's a win-win-win for everyone!


Couldn't have said it better myself, Tara. Thank you so much for the amazing photos of your gorgeous home!

And thank you, dear reader, for stopping by! Hope to see you here again on Friday when I'll have TONS of new-to-us furniture to show you!
Powered by Blogger.