Home » » Tuesday's customer inspiration - Jane's gorgeous dresser!

Tuesday's customer inspiration - Jane's gorgeous dresser!

Thanks for stopping by to see how something purchased in a drab warehouse can look absolutely amazing in someone's home! This week we're invited into Jane's living room. Here's what she wrote:

Hi Susan, I know it's Tuesday today, but I was looking at the blog and the perfect storm hit; phone with camera in hand, clean house, sitting next to my favorite piece in my whole house, the Drexel Dynasty dresser I purchased at Jubilee! While the photo quality is poor I do love how this piece looks, and it is in our living room, one of the few rooms not being taken over by my girls! (But if you listen carefully I think you can hear them making a move for it!)


I love the artwork, lamp, pooled drapes and beautiful oriental rug in Jane's living room!

Here's a photo of the dresser - taken with a flash - when it was at Jubilee Furniture (see the original post here).

So, can you hear Jane's daughters slowly moving into this lovely living room? I think I can! Though better your children than raccoons - which is what's moved into my attic! Mama and - what sounds like - a whole pack of babies!

But I digress.

Jane - thank you so much for taking the time and going to the trouble of emailing me (at sgalbraith@outreachcommin.org)! The Drexel dresser is amazing and looks marvelous in your home!

And thank you, dear reader, for stopping by! I'll see you back here on Friday with my weekly "What's new at Jubilee Furniture?" post!

Take care!
Powered by Blogger.