Home » » Creating and Gettin' th' Boot!

Creating and Gettin' th' Boot!

Yes, I have been praying very hard for this heel/foot to heal quickly and my prayers were answered. I can now walk, but only with this boot. Let me tell you this is one high tech boot. Whereas my foot in the splint had to be sort of sloped to a downward angle, in the boot is has to be sloped up a bit. He put it on and that had to do some adjustments to it with some steel braces on the side. But at least I'm mobile once again. It doesn't hurt as much as I thought it would to bear weight on that foot. But the tendon is still healing as he had to detach it from the bone and reattach it when done. So we're stretching it slowly over the next few weeks. Slow, small adjustments.

I have to tell you my leg has withered a great deal. The doctor said it only takes a few weeks for the muscles to come back though. Happy ME!

I'm taking these photos with my foot in the boot. It's a hot thing to wear but I am able to sleep without it and sit in a chair watching my action movies that have been lent to me.
*

I watched this message on my Church's website and am offering it to you all to view as it talks about creating. I think it says it all and what is truly in my heart. I think it will stir your heart also.

Dieter Uchtdorf is in the First Presidency of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He's a pilot by profession.

Sorry for no eye candy but now that I can get around more, I'll be photographing again. :-) :-) :-) Can you tell I'm thrilled?!
~*~
Powered by Blogger.