Home » , , , » Rescued!

Rescued!

Remember the candle ring I rescued from Love Bunny's garage sale earlier this month? Well, here is what I did with it. Easy peasy! Cheap straw wreath I got at 1/2 off at Joanns, white tissue garland and the candle ring. I pinned everything on in seconds. Yep, I broke the cardinal rule of crafting—NO HOT GLUE. See what you can do!
~*~

Random Thoughts:


The other day I took my car through the car wash and just loved the new one that we used. It's new to our town and it really cleans the outside extremely well. But the best part was that I could go inside the wash and pick my nose without anyone seeing. I'll bet all of you reading this understand that! ;-)
*

I was reading an article on line recently about Guantanamo and found it very enlightening so I salute those military men who have to guard the terrorists. Did you know that the faces of the guards cannot be televised or photographed? Did you know that they cannot wear name badges for their own security also? Did you know that the terrorists can pray but we can't here at any public function? Just how mad does that make you? They can have prayer but your child in school cannot bless his/her food before eating it.
*

Ooooh, and get this one: The EPA is thinking of banning lead in bullets. Yep, they don't want a criminal to die of lead poisoning if the bullet doesn't do the trick. Sad but absolutely true.
*

Back in 1963 or 1964 hubs and I had our 2 children and we needed a car. Ours had broken down and was not fixable so we went to the local Dodge dealer after seeing an ad for a new Valiant. It cost $2,000 for that brand new Valiant, but we couldn't qualify because we were in the military and were so lowly paid. I hope our troops today are better off. I would gladly give a tiny bit more tax if they men who guard and defend this wonderful country would be exempt from paying any income tax at all—federal or state. God bless those fighting men!
*

I should love to have this said about me when I depart this earth:
She'd been so beautiful for so long that nobody really listened to her. They were overwhelmed by the visuals.
*

Some people just love shoveling manure over the seeds of truth.
*

Human beings are a precious resource.
*

Do not be fearful of life's decisions.
~*~
Powered by Blogger.