Home » » A BIG thank you to all who read the Jubilee Furniture blog!

A BIG thank you to all who read the Jubilee Furniture blog!

As one who is continually working at cultivating an attitude of gratitude, I think I've done a pretty good job of thanking my donors, my customers and my volunteers - but I don't think I've ever thanked those of you who read the blog each week. One reason why I probably haven't is because in the past my weekly readers were my mom and sisters and occasionally my husband and daughter - see where this is heading? - my blog audience consisted entirely of people related to me! Not that they didn't/don't deserve a thank you - but they sort of had to read my blog!

About a week ago I stumbled onto the "stats" part of the my blog - thanks to my daughter, Abby - and discovered a whole lot more people are "viewing" the blog. Now whether they're actually reading the posts or immediately x-ing out, I don't know. But I do know my readership has definitely grown beyond my family and so an official "thank you" seems in order.

So, dear reader, thank you for taking the time to visit with me each week. I sincerely appreciate the kind comments you have left and the words of encouragement you have given me in the store.

And what's way cool are the number of you who fall into multiple categories under the customer/donor/volunteer/blog reader headings. So an extra thank you to: Gordon, Nate, Barb, Melissa, Michele, Barry, Tom, Connie, Tim, Anne, Linnea, Chet, Ginger, Ward, Chris, Joan, Nancy, Mitch, Gail, Amy, Luke, Emily, Teresa, Kim, Scott, Marianne, Taylor, Mike, Madonna, Jane, May and anyone else I'm forgetting due to the fact that my brain is a sieve and most things are passing right through!

Ready to see what's new-to-us at Jubilee Furniture this week? Good, let's go!


this gorgeous Kroehler micro-suede sofa looks in mint-condition and is priced $395


I love the mission-style of this rocker which appears to be handmade and is priced $75


we got in a number of plaid sofas this week - and you know I love plaid! - this one is priced $85 and in good condition


this is an excellent small desk - drawers open and close seamlessly, no stains or marks - and is priced $95


this wood work-station includes the following: computer desk, hutch, bookcase and right return all for $195! Great work space, great price!


plaid sofa #2 is a sleeper and is priced $125 and is in excellent condition


this beautiful entertainment center has two adjustable shelves and a place for a rod so it can be turned into a clothing armoire (though the rod is missing - an easy thing to purchase and most places will even cut the rod to the right length) and is priced $95


this oak TV hutch has four storage drawers (bottom drawer though looks like two but is really one larger one) and is priced $65


though not my typical style, there is something about this black and beveled mirrored TV stand that I like. It has gold trim and swivels to make TV viewing optimum and is priced $65


this retro table, one leaf (sitting on top of the table) and four chairs w/wheels is priced $95 and in excellent condition


this purple leather sofa is really purple - it's not my flash - and is priced $65 (has more to do with the color than the condition - though there is some wear)


there are five of these ladder-back chairs with rush seats and though the one I happened to take a photo of shows the seat intact - the other four need work (a lot of work) so I priced 'em $95 for all five (comes to $19 per chair for a gorgeous wood chair that just needs the seat to be re-rushed! - pretty cheap!)


if you can look beyond the dust and cobwebs this is a gorgeous drop leaf table - love the pedestal base - and is priced $75


though a pretty good match - this table and chairs are not a set - the round table is priced $50 and the four chairs are $125 (for all four)


we got in two of these beautiful antique chairs and I priced them $15 each


I love this table - great size (though no leaves come with it) and is priced $95


this beautiful American Drew - a La-Z-Boy Company - dresser includes a mirror and is priced $125


this Sands brand sleeper sofa is priced $85 and is very comfortable and in good condition


this futon comes with the blue micro-suede cover which attaches to the black fabric base and is priced $75


this is a sweet bedroom set which includes (starting top left) a dresser with mirror for $75; chest of drawers for $65; and night stand for $35


it's interesting how the flash on my camera highlights the areas on this sofa and love seat which need to be cleaned. Solid construction, durable fabric, priced to sell: sofa $40 and matching love seat is $30


I love the bright colors of this Smithe sofa and it's priced $95



here are two beautiful Drexel wardrobes sitting side-by-side - the top right photo shows what the inside, behind the two doors, looks like - and they are priced $145 each

these two matching pieces are in great condition, the pink floral sofa is priced $135 and the wing back chair $85

here's another matching set - this time by Bench Craft - and I love the colors (but the pieces do need to be cleaned - fyi) the sofa which is on the left is priced $65; and the love seat $50

Though I don't photograph every item we receive for donation each week, I do try to give you a cross section of some of the "new" things in order to help you determine if you want to make the time to come out to the store either today (Friday) from 1 to 8 or tomorrow (Saturday) from 9 to 4!

Also, if you didn't read my "Customer Inspiration - my bedroom" post from earlier this week, continue to scroll down and see what that's all about.

So, no matter where you are in this great, big, beautiful world, I pray you're doing well and thank you for stopping by!

God's peace be with you!
Powered by Blogger.