Home » , , , , , , » Lamps Redone

Lamps Redone

Okay, so now apparently I'm scaring the family dogs with the cackling coming from some of ya chicks hearing my voice?!?!?! LOL.... BUT don't I sound s*xy?!?! I sooooo don't sound like a grandma almost 70 years old, do I?!?!? Answer that correctly or I'll come pinch yer nose off, sweetpeas.... I'm sitting here cracking up!!! You gals are just toooooo funny............ohmygosh......

Okay, if you are terribly interested in what I sound like, click on the icon to the right------------------------->
This will take you to a page that will download an audio file for you. It is completely safe as I wouldn't have it any other way(!) and you can put it in a file folder to click and hear what I sound like. I absolutely love hearing what other people sound like. It's such a treat to put a voice to the face OR a face to the voice sometimes. :-) Enjoy.....
~*~

Okay, okay, I admit it: this little lamp has had more flower "plastic surgeries" than Joan Rivers! But what can I say when these adorable parchment roses are so lovely and cheap?! I love them and decided to put them around the house on several different things. But here are just a few of the things I've done.



Another lamp shade close up.




Okay, okay, so these are silk I still had to show them sitting next to my original wedding cake topper. :-)




Uuuuuhhhh, while dusting today I couldn't figure out what to do with this extra lamp shade sitting on top of my dresser for weeks now just waiting for me to decide what to do with it. Soooo, I stuck some silk ferns in it and there they stay indefinitely or until I decide what to do with the lamp shade, whichever comes first! ;-)

Extra roses awaiting their fate!
Powered by Blogger.