Home » , , , , » Crafting Today

Crafting Today

Love Bunny made a decorating suggestion. Yesssssss, he did!! Now, he truly could not care any less about how I decorate his castle. That is NOT an exaggeration. He truly doesn't as long as it makes me happy. That's his aim in life - to make me happy because when mom's happy everybody's happy. :-) Anyway, he thought the print over the sofa that I got (see it here), should go over the new mantel. And I agree with him! Sooooooo since I'm kind of in limbo today about doing anything but getting ready for our camping trip for the labor day weekend (yes, I'll take my camera so you all can see the Sawtooth Mountains of Idaho - gorgeous) I thought I'd do something creative for ME!

So I didn't have anything to do except craft. I got this little vintage drawer at a yard sale about 5 or 6 years ago and haven't done anything with it yet. So I've decided that it should go over the sofa.......with a bit of frou frou-ing up, of course. This is the inside (front). I've put little hangers on the back as you can see in a couple of the photos.

I've gotten this far using snippets of vintage laces, trims and roses tacks.

I also thought of doing this little bottle rack. It had 8 bottles when I bought it and sold 4 of them because it was a bit difficult trying to get the lower bottles in and out. So I sold them separately and put a little pizzazz on the bottom shelf and the other 4 bottles on the top. I'll be selling this on my selling blog, la maison rose, so you might want to check it out if interested at all.
Powered by Blogger.