Home » » Tuesday's customer inspiration - Rebecca's cool chairs and Margaret's patio set!

Tuesday's customer inspiration - Rebecca's cool chairs and Margaret's patio set!

Hello and thanks for stopping by Tuesday customer inspiration where each Tuesday (when I'm not on vacation - and we had a wonderful time last week!) I showcase something someone has purchased from Jubilee Furniture and either how the item has been transformed into something EVEN better, or simply how fabulous it looks in their home exactly as it looked leaving the store.

This week's inspiration is three different pieces which were amazing to begin with and both Rebecca and Margaret only needed to provide the perfect surroundings for showing them off! Let's take a look...

Here's Rebecca's email:

Hi Susan, Here's a shot of two chairs I purchased a while back at Jubilee. Both went to our vacation home in northern Wisconsin, where they fit beautifully without any effort!

You probably remember the blue/green plaid chair {absolutely! love. it.}. I couldn't change a thing - I love every inch of it's 70's awesomeness just as it is! It fits perfectly in the corner of my bedroom, which is full of bright colors and funky bead curtains {a match made in heaven!}.

My daughter made a simple pillow cover for the white chair, which is the focal point for a cozy reading nook in her bedroom {how sweet is that?}.

Thanks to everyone at Jubilee for the inspiration {you're very welcome, Rebecca}. I'll be back as often as possible {wonderful!}!

Margaret writes:

Hi Susan, Sorry that I've been sitting on these pictures. I actually have about a months worth of Tuesdays for you, but I don't want to clutter your inbox {never ever worry about such a thing, Margaret!}, so I'm sending the patio set for now.


Obviously, the patio set didn't need any work, we just stuck our umbrella in it and put it on the deck. It's the perfect size for the rather large deck with still enough space for scooter races (not me, the girls) around it. Even with the windy storms we've been having, it has yet to even budge. It's definitely better than our old plastic table, which sits off to the side now. We hope to cover it with a tarp for the winter and it should last for many, many years to come. We're really happy that we bought it from you :) {I'm very happy too!}.
Thanks for making our furniture shopping a lot less painful on the wallet and more interesting than just settling for matching sets at a regular furniture store {no, thank YOU, Margaret!}.

Don't you love the bright colors and beaded curtains in Rebecca's bedroom corner? How perfect is that plaid chair? Wouldn't it be lovely to settle in that sweet chair in her daughter's room and grab a book, a spot of tea and read? Who's up for scooter races around Margaret's gorgeous patio set? Yes, perfectly perfect, yes and me!

What is it about peeking into other people's homes that is so fun? Not creepy peeking but design peeking (just for the record).

I hope to see you back here on Friday for my weekly update! Until then - stay cool, dear reader!
Powered by Blogger.