Home » » Tuesday's customer inspiration - Holly's sweet bed and Lisa's fantastic buffet!

Tuesday's customer inspiration - Holly's sweet bed and Lisa's fantastic buffet!

I'm probably going to regret this, but I've had such a wonderful response to my plea for photos of things you've purchased from Jubilee Furniture - either how they look in your home exactly as they left the store - or - how you've made them even better - so am sharing two different photos again this week (I shared two last week too).

First up is a twin-size bed Holly purchased!



Holly wrote: About a year ago we purchased a bed for Katelyn from your store. We were going to buy a bed from IKEA for about $450 and got this one for $20, what a steal! I painted it white to match her room.

What a sweet, yet bold - due to the green bedding - room! I love it! When you think about the $430 Holly saved by shopping at Jubilee Furniture it makes you wonder what she used that extra money for ('cause that's a lot of moola!)!

Next is an antique buffet that we've had in the store for a long time and which many people have looked at and considered buying - but no one, until Lisa, pulled the trigger. I love her story and will let her tell it via her email:

Okay, so upon seeing your plea for photos, I grabbed my phone and snapped a quick shot of my most recent Jubilee purchase {gotta love repeat customers and we got a lot of 'em!}. Sorry it's not the best, but hopefully it displays a bit of how the buffet appears in our family room. If you saw other furniture in our home, you'd quickly understand how this piece fits so well. We have a 15 foot wall behind our sofa that's had only that gigantic "mall art" picture on it - driving me nuts for 3 years-and when I saw this piece in the store, I told Craig {Lisa's husband}: "Happy Mother's Day to me!" HE was thrilled not to have to go out and hunt for a mom's day gift, and I was thrilled to finally have a great little addition to our room-a 2-for-1 deal for sure. So needless to say, I love Jubilee Furniture and will absolutely be back for more...Thanks for all YOU do for the community in this regard {ah shucks, it's nothing}.

I really like Lisa's mall poppy artwork though poppies always remind me of...


And now, my beauties, something with poison in it. Poppies...Poppies. Poppies will put them to sleep. Sleep. (evil laugh)

And that, dear reader, is this week's installment of customer inspiration! Many thanks to both Holly and Lisa for allowing us a glimpse into their lovely homes. Remember not only to you find great furniture at good prices at Jubilee Furniture, but your purchased helps restore hope and provide opportunities to those most in need in DuPage County through the programs and services offered through Outreach Community Ministries. Doesn't get any better than that!

Oh, and there are absolutely no flying monkeys in the store - ever.

Hope to see you here again on Friday for my weekly update!

Powered by Blogger.