Home » » Scared about this whole blog business!

Scared about this whole blog business!

I gotta tell you I'm nervous about this blog thing. I'm about to send out an e-mail pointing Jubilee Furniture customers to it and I'm not sure how it will be received. Should it simply be info about the store? Can I post personal stuff or not? Why do I feel like I'm about to be judged or graded like on an exam?

Went to the store yesterday to take photos of some of the furniture currently for sale - and compared to many of the blogs I follows - my photos are crap. I'm not fishing for a compliment, it's the truth. The lighting in the store is horrible and my camera is simply so-so. Which just adds to my nervousness. I know some super impressive - high tech - blogs and this blog is neither. Is there still value to my customers? I'm hoping you'll let me know - one way or the other!

Pickups were strong this week - which is always a good things. Lots of new stuff for when the store opens tomorrow. Unfortunately, the new stuff was still in the back all sort of heaped together and I was by myself and couldn't move it into even semi-good light, so instead of posting photos of the new stuff - the pictures are of items that have been in the store for a week or two. One is of the Henredon sofa that I posted about earlier - I did mark it down to $125. It's way cool and extremely comfortable and a quality piece of furniture.
Powered by Blogger.