Home » » Location and Hours

Location and Hours

Sorry - as I wrote in my first post, I honestly don't know what I'm doing. So, where's the store located? We rent space from Wheaton Christian Center. Wheaton Christian Center purchased an old K Mart located at the southeast corner of North Ave. and Schmale Rd. in Carol Stream, Illinois. Our address is 610 E. North Ave. Carol Stream, IL 60188.

Our store hours are Fridays 1 to 8 and Saturdays 9 to 4. I know, I know - hours don't work for everyone, but that's all we can do right now. Remember, my "staff" is made up of volunteers and it's hard enough to find people who will give up a Friday or Saturday and work at the store - let alone another day each week. We hope to get there eventually though. We also need the other three days for Dave to pick up donation and restock the store from the previous weekend.

Need to call me? The Jubilee Furniture phone number is (630) 337-1467.

I think that's everything for the moment! :-)
Powered by Blogger.