Home » » Trying something new

Trying something new

It would appear if you’re a “follower” you aren’t receiving notification when I post an update on Fridays due to the volume of photos included in my weekly update post.

I happened to mention this to my boss and he wondered if I added another – smaller - post pointing you to the larger weekly post – if you’d receive it, so that’s what I’m doing.

There’s a post for today (April 5th) which follows this post and it’s huge!  Tons of fantastic furniture in the store!  Sure hope you can stop in either today from 1 to 8 or tomorrow from 9 to 4!

If you’re a follower and would be so kind as to let me know if you received this post about the larger post – I’d be ever so grateful and then can do the same thing each Friday.

Thanks!

Powered by Blogger.