Home » » Tuesday's CLOUD inspiration!

Tuesday's CLOUD inspiration!

Did you catch the one word change in the title?  Instead of showing you something a CUSTOMER has purchased and how either it’s been transformed or simply how lovely it looks in their home – I have a series of CLOUD photos that I’ve taken over the years.

You see no one emailed me any photos and though I have one final room in my house to show you – it’s not complete yet – so I started ruminating on what to do.  Since the purpose of my Tuesday post is to inspire – I thought I’d try to do so in a different way.

I have always loved clouds and because I live in Illinois there’s lots of wide open sky which allows for some amazing cloud formations to be seen – especially wonderful since there’s nothing annoying like trees or mountains or even hills to block the view! *smile*

So, I hope you enjoy my cloud slide show and may it inspire something beautiful in you!

I promise to have actual furniture photos to show you on Friday!

Take care, dear reader!

Powered by Blogger.