Home » , , , , » Shabby Aprons

Shabby Aprons

I thought I'd show you some aprons I've made and sold on ebay. I love making them. They are easy and I use them also. I make aprons with shabby roses fabric on most of them. One has some strawberries and I gave that one away to a lady who let me "borrow" some of her pictures. They all have pockets and are generally pink and chic, some have lace and all have a ruffle. Theses are truly one of a kind. However, the one I use most of the time to cook and craft is the very last one below. You'll be surprised.




This one is made with Kaffee Fassett fabric. I love his designs and fabrics for the vividness of the patterns and flowers. Just gorgeous fabric.

This one is an out-of-print Cyrus Clark. I have very little left of it and I hoard it. It's very hard to find if you can find it at all!


I think this is my favorite flowered one out of all the ones I've made so far. This sold very quickly on ebay. Pink ticking at the bottom and a very desirable rose fabric on top.

Jacquard fabaric was used on this one and it is sooooo much prettier in person.


This one is barkcloth. It's very old and quite beautiful also. I've never seen another one like it.

Yep, my favorite one. An old butcher's apron I bought at a yard sale for 25¢! It was brand new and very long. I had to cut off about a foot and with that I made pockets. It isn't dirty; it just has paint and glitter glue all over it. It also wraps around me pretty well. I've never heard of a butcher shop or store around her called "Art's" but he sure had great canvas aprons that last through a lot of cooking and crafting!

Powered by Blogger.