Home » » Are These Cute or What?!?!

Are These Cute or What?!?!

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!
Okay, all your blogging chicks out there, you'll understand this. I think I'm blogging too much. I know, I know! What?!?! You're saying about now. Yesssssss, I'm a bit concerned. For one thing my mouse is dying. It scrolls up but not down. I've tried everything to resurrect it but to no avail...... Sob....Sob.....Gotta run to the Apple store (not a real one in Boise, but one that sells Apple things.) I'll have to use the one on my laptop or one of the other computers we have here in this house until I can get there monday. Why do 2 senior citizens.......uuhhhh pardon me, "2 seasoned and talented and very young (!) adults", have 5 computers????

The other reason for concern about blogging is this. Ya know when you go to the blogs that have the captchas for security???? Ya know how the letters are at "random"???? Well, my sweet little chicks, I'm getting good at it. I can whip those letters out at such a rapid pace it'd make your sinuses blow out! Hoooooeeeeeey! I'm typing at something like 100 captchas a minute now!
Finished update..........!
~*~

These are sooooo adorable, not because I made them but the fabrics are sooooo cute! They are now on La Maison Rose for sale.
But just thought some of you would like to see more "eye candy." :-)
Powered by Blogger.